Auxi-le-Château Town Council
Ph: +33 (0)3 21 04 02 03
Download the tourist itinerary "A pied avec l'histoire"
16th century building with three naves classed as a historic monument. Forty-six metres long and nineteen metres wide in a flamboyant Gothic style. Under its magnificent vaulted ceiling it contains, amongst other things, a pulpit and confessional box from 1681 and an organ stop from 1737. Around the church, in the ancient cemetery, there are some remarkable tombs and local plant specimens.
Open for visits all year round, everyday from 10 am to 6 pm (5 pm in winter) and by reservation for groups.
Contact the Town Council (Mairie) to check opening times.